To increase the profile and visibility of IDSOG as an organization, IDSOG members and research, training, education and policy related to IDSOG’s mission.
- Chair = Council member
- Up to eight (8) members
- 2 Full members (all in good standing) + 2 new member/young investigator level / member-in-training
- Includes the person designated as the Twitter Officer who is responsible for managing the Twitter account
- 3-year term; with staggered terms and opportunity to be re-appointed for a second term
- Promoting IDSOG and IDSOG-related content on social media (twitter, Facebook)
- Website updating
- Promoting works of members – recent publications, grants, guidelines
- Facilitating member participation in podcasts, panels, webinars, etc.
- Survey new attendees, trainees and scholars after meeting
- Quarterly phone calls – and whatever work ensues from those conversations
- For the Twitter Officer, ideally 1-2 tweets per week, facilitated by a monthly PubMed search for IDSOG-member publications to be tweeted for content
- Industry Relations Committee
Apply for this Committee