On behalf of Dr. Caroline Mitchell, President of the Infectious Diseases Society for Obstetrics and Gynecology (IDSOG), and the entire IDSOG Board of Directors, we are excited to invite you to the 2022 IDSOG Annual Meeting in Boston, MA, USA from August 4 – 6, 2022.
We are thrilled to be able to meet in person again and have organized a course for clinicians interested in the field of women’s health. The IDSOG Annual Meeting is a scientific and educational gathering for clinicians and investigators who care for and study the epidemiology, pathophysiology, prevention, management, and impact of infectious diseases in women. The Annual Meeting provides participants with the tools they need to be advocates and providers in their community and features sections on social determinants of reproductive health and infectious diseases, vaccine hesitancy and mitigation, tuberculosis in pregnancy, and a great debate on screening/treatment of infectious diseases in women. We will be premiering the first ever exciting IDSOG “Stump the Professors”, so get out those dark field scopes and medical school memory of Tzanck smears, silver staining and snuffles. And of course, our meeting will be providing ample time for renewing friendships, developing collaboration, networking, mentorship, and the always fun, Friday evening Awards Ceremony/Dinner complete with DJ and dancing!
We look forward to seeing you in Boston, MA!
Dr. Patrick Ramsey, IDSOG Scientific Program Chair
Program Committee Members:
- Makella Coudray, PhD, MPH, CPH – University of Central Florida
- Chelsea Elwood, MD, BMSc, MSc – University of British Columbia
- Erica Hardy, MD, MA, MMSc – Brown University
- Christina Megli, MD, PhD – University of Pittsburgh
- Barbara Neuhoff, MD – Vanderbilt University
- Lisa Noguchi, PhD, CNM, CPPS – Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Kartik Venkatesh, MD, PhD – Ohio State University