The Infectious Diseases Society for Obstetrics and Gynecology (IDSOG) is soliciting abstracts for presentation at the IDSOG Annual Meeting.
Submission Deadline: April 22, 2022 – 11:59pm (Central Time)
Notification Deadline: May 15, 2022 (NO EXTENSIONS WILL BE PERMITTED.)
Please note the following before submitting your IDSOG abstract(s):
- Please review the IDSOG Abstract Submission Guidelines on the first page of the submission form.
- All individuals will be asked permission to collect and store your submitted information for the purposes of abstract submission and the Annual Meeting. If you select No, please note you will not be contacted further regarding your submission and your information will be deleted.
- IDSOG Abstract Submissions are being accepted for consideration for either oral or poster presentation.
- The abstract body word count limit is 250 which must include the following sections. Please note: The word limit does not include your abstract title or author string.
- Objective: an introductory sentence indicating the purpose of the study
- Study Design: a brief description of pertinent experimental procedures, including statistical evaluation where appropriate, state details on study subjects, techniques, and/or observational/analytical methods
- Results: a summary of the new, unpublished data, include your main findings, noting statistically significant data
- Conclusion: summarize principal conclusions, emphasizing new and important aspects
- Meeting registration, travel, and hotel accommodations are the responsibility of the presenter. All presenters must register. Registration information will be sent to membership soon and will be available on the IDSOG website here
- All accepted abstracts will be included in the IDSOG 2022 Abstract Supplement and will be published in the American Journal of Gynecology.
- All abstracts must be submitted by April 22, 2022. NO EXTENSIONS WILL BE PERMITTED.
- Authors will be notified of abstract acceptance no later than May 15, 2022.