IDSOG brings together professionals in the field of obstetrics and gynecology who are interested in the scientific study of infectious diseases in women. Activities of the Society are conducted for the advancement and promulgation of:
- Knowledge in infectious diseases, for improvements in women’s health care
- The facilitation of personal and collaborative relationships among investigators in infectious diseases related to women’s health care.
There are currently 120 members of IDSOG from the United States, Canada, Europe, and Australia who are well represented by academic senior faculty and research scientists in leadership positions at local, regional, and national levels. Members of IDSOG have published more than 5,000 scientific articles, as well as numerous authoritative texts and chapters that serve to influence the national standard of care.
2016 Membership Dues are now available to renew!
The 2016 IDSOG membership fee is $200 USD, due by March 31, 2016. Payment may be submitted in one of the following ways:
- Renew online with a credit card for immediate confirmation.
- Mail a check to IDSOG Headquarters, 230 W. Monroe St., Suite 710, Chicago, IL 60606.
- Phone IDSOG staff at (312) 676-3928.